Portable DCP type fire extinguishers with ABC type powder are ideal to fight A,B,C type fires. ABC powder consists of Mono-ammonium Phosphate. At the time of fire when powder is thrown on fire, mono-ammonium phosphate gets heated and it releases the water, thus it give the cooling effect and extinguish the A class of fire.Similarly, dry powder given blanketing effect to fire and extinguish B and C class of fire.
The advantages of ABC type Fire Extinguisher are as follows:
- They are suitable for A,B,C class fires and electrical fires.
- It is non corrosive and ensures safety of the customers’ belongings.
- It has silicon based powder.
- It has controlled discharge.
- It is easy to use.
- It is maintenance free.
- It has high discharge rate of 1 kg. In 8 seconds.
- It is light in weight.
- It has pressure indicator and hence reliable.
- It is low-pressure type and hence no CCOE license is required.
- It is non toxic.
- It contains no moisture hence the powder (Mono Ammonium Phosphate) does not get damaged.
- It can be used and operated from a distance.
- LPG Stoves
- Suraksha LPG Hose
- Suraksha Apron
- Fire Extinguishers
- Kitchenware items
- Gas lighter
- Cylinder Trolley
Leakage Complaint Helpline:
RAJINDRA GAS SERVICE
Mon-Sat-09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
©2016 RAJINDRA GAS SERVICE.All Right Reserved.
Designed By:Indiadialing.com Mob:+91-96460-40485