24*7 IVRS Number:   097813-24365       Leakage complaint number :    1906 , 097819-23635       Enquiry No :  +91- 97819-23827


Address Change | RAJINDRA GAS SERVICE | RAJINDRA GAS SERVICE In Patiala | Best Gas Agency In Patiala | Book Your Cylinder | Indane Gas Booking | Indane Distributors | Indane LPG Gas

Address Change

Address Change

When a consumer moves to a diffrent address and that area comes under our agency too.​

  • Fill out a KYC form
  • Attach a proof of residence ( which should be on the name of connection holder) or a copy of rent / lease agreement and submit these documents with us.

  • Please carry your blue book/ LPG record book along with you as we need to change address on that too.

    In Transfer Termination Voucher (TTV) - When a consumer of another Gas agency moves from one address to another in the same city to a diffrent locality and that area comes under our Agency.

    If you are shifting your house and used to take LPG from some other distributor but your new location comes under us then you have to inform your current Distributor. He will cut aTTV voucher which you will have to produce at our dealership along with :
    • Filled KYC Form ,
    • Proof of identification
    • Proof of residence
    • 4 photographs.​

    You will receive a new SV from our end which will carry your new connection No. for all future refrences.

    Out TTV - When our consumer moves to a diffrent address in the same city and that area does not belong to us. Moving from our agency to another agency in same city.

    Though it is sad to loose a Consumer but if you are shifting from one place to another and that area does not belong to us you can visit us at out dealership along with :
    • Your blue book / LPG record book.
    • Your original SV provided to you at the time of allotment of connection
    • Proof of Identification.

    Our staff will collect all these from you and issue a TTV voucher which u will have to produce at the dealer supplying LPG in your new area.

    ITV - When a consumer moves from a diffrent city (Pan India) to our City and our area.

    Firstly a warm welcome to you. Kindly ensure that you have collected your OTV papers from your current Distributor in the city that you are leaving. If you have shifted to our city under our area ( you can confirm about the area from us or ask your neighbours.) You will need to visit our dealership along with the following documents:
    • Completely Filled KYC Form.
    • OTV papers issued by your former Gas Agency.
    • Proof of Identification
    • Proof of Residence
    • 4 PhotoGraphs.

    OTV - When our consumer moves to a diffrent city ( Pan india).

    It is a sad matter for us to loose a precious Consumer but if you are moving from our area and our city to any other city in India you need to deposit the following with us in order to get OTV papers :

    • Empty Cylinder / Cylinders ( As mentioned in your SV)
    • Pressure Regulator
    • Original SV issued to you at the time of allotment of Connection.
    • Blue Book / LPG record book.
    • Proof of Identification. ( Photostate.)
    ​On submittion of these Items and documenst OTV papers will be provided to you which you need to submit with your new distributor.

©2016 RAJINDRA GAS SERVICE.All Right Reserved.

Designed By:Indiadialing.com  Mob:+91-96460-40485